YOUR USE OF THIS website CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Limitations on Use. You may not disassemble, decompile,change,rent,lease or create derivative works from site Content. You may not distribute, reproduce or transmit any of the website Content without our permission.
- No Guarantees. Content contained on or made available through the website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and we take no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy of the website content. Also we take no responsibility of your access to sites linked from this site.
- License of Your Content to our site. By uploading content to or submitting any materials( for example: comments, files, pictures, movies etc) at this website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us(including our network of websites) a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute/transmit such materials.
- Copyrights. You promise to not to upload any information at this site which may infringe on anyone's copyrights. Also all the information present in this site is copyrighted(either by us or the owner of the Content) unless stated otherwise.
- Download of any document/data/information. All the documents/data/information on this website are for public use and may be freely downloaded and used commercially. However they may be subject to copyright by original creators. For example any content generated from Wikipedia.org shall have to follow the same copyright of that particular page. If you find any document/information which is copyrighted and not supposed for public use on this site then please contact us immediately. We in no way assume any responsibility, of any kind with respect to the document/information present on this website.
- Defamation. We assume everyone or every non government entities/bodies present in this site to be honest and sincere unless convicted by court of law. Also we do not allow defamation of any person or any non government body at our site and all references to such defamation shall be pruned.
- Advertisers. This website may contain advertising and sponsorship of which we take no responsibility.
- Registration. Certain sections of this website require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. We do not allow impersonation or falsifying of your information.
- Errors and Corrections. We do not warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Use this website at your own risk.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of any legal issues related to this site shall be Dehradun, UK to the exclusion of courts in any other cities in India.
- For any clarifications please contact us.